Houston Reckless Driving Car Accident Lawyers
Reckless driving is on the rise. Living in an era of instant gratification has seemed to make all of us less patient. Behind the wheel, impatience leads to reckless driving, and it is unequivocally true that reckless driving puts others in danger. Unfortunately, society shows no signs of slowing down. To protect yourself and your loved ones, defensive driving is more important than ever to combat the rise of reckless driving.
Even the most cautious drivers can suddenly find themselves as victims of reckless driving. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident due to another driver’s reckless behavior, you are probably still reeling from the shock, pain, and disbelief. Car accidents can cause a host of problems, from property damage to serious bodily harm or even death. If you are trying to piece your life back together after being a victim of an automobile accident, contact an experienced Houston reckless driving car accident attorney who can fight your legal battles while you focus on recovery. Call Williams Hart at (888) 220-0640 to get the justice and financial compensation you deserve.
Do I Need an Attorney?
When you have become a victim of someone’s reckless driving, you need a personal injury lawyer who can help you get the money you need to pay your bills, repair or replace your vehicle, and move on with your life. Trying to recover from a serious car accident is difficult enough without dealing with complicated legal matters. You should not have to bear the burden of recovery and legal matters without help from an attorney who has handled these cases before.
While you focus on recovering from your injuries and returning to work, an experienced lawyer will investigate the accident, consult with accident experts, interview witnesses and the other driver, and will formulate a strong and convincing injury claim on your behalf. They will deal directly with the insurance companies for you. If the other parties fail to offer you fair and just compensation, you and your attorney may wish to take them to court to fight for what you are rightfully owed. That’s why it is so important to hire a legal team that has a history of winning compensation for its clients, and is ready to do the same for you.
Why Should I Choose Williams Hart?
When your future is on the line, you want to make sure it is in trusted hands. The experienced trial lawyers at Williams Hart have the knowledge and resources you need to get your life back and make your future bright again. At Williams Hart, we know how to win for our clients. The results speak for themselves, and the billions we have recovered for our clients attest to how aggressively we fight for each case we handle.
The Houston car accident attorneys at Williams Hart know how devastating a car crash can be. You may find yourself dealing with serious and lasting injuries or may have lost your only mode of transportation. Medical bills and costly expenses can quickly pile up after a crash, so we are here to help you get the money you are owed to pay for these unexpected costs. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your case, so there is absolutely no risk to you to call us. Call us today at (888) 220-0640 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a member of our team today.
Reckless Driving Cases We Handle
Reckless driving is thoughtless, impulsive, and dangerous to the driver, their passengers, and others on the road. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), reckless driving includes any driving actions that show reckless disregard or negligence. Some examples of reckless driving include the following:
- Speeding: Driving at unsafe speeds, whether it is far above the speed limit or just far faster than weather conditions allow, is one of the most common forms of reckless driving.
- Failing to Yield: Reckless drivers refuse to yield the right-of-way to other cars or even to pedestrians.
- Disregarding Red Lights and Stop Signs: Running a red light or a stop sign is a foolhardy form of reckless driving that puts other cars and pedestrians at the intersection at risk.
- Driving Under the Influence: Driving a vehicle while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI) are both serious crimes. The impairment that results from such driving is severe and leads to poor judgment and slow reaction times.
- Texting and Driving: An increasingly common form of reckless driving is texting while driving. Younger drivers are more prone to this type of dangerous driving, but the demands of this hectic time we live in tempt drivers of all ages to pick up their phones while driving.
- Racing: Reckless drivers like to show off or vent frustration by racing other vehicles. This type of reckless driving is immature and thereby more common among teenage drivers.
- Ignoring Double Lines: Whether they’re passing a double line on a carpool/HOV lane or the double lines on a highway, reckless drivers who disregard double lines place themselves and other vehicles at risk of collision.
After an accident caused by a reckless driver, you likely have questions about your rights. You may be wondering “how will I pay my medical bills and support my family?” The car accident attorneys of Williams Hart are here to make sure that you get the financial compensation you are owed to rebuild your life and support yourself and your loved ones. Don’t let someone else’s reckless actions behind the wheel ruin your life and your livelihood. Let us fight for you and get you the justice you deserve.
You’re not alone if you have become the victim of someone’s reckless driving. The reckless driving accident lawyers of Williams Hart are prepared to put our experience and skill to work for you. We are prepared to get you the justice and fair compensation you are owed. We have helped win huge verdicts and settlements for our clients in Houston and across the country. We have recovered billions of dollars for clients and will not charge you a fee unless we win your case. Call us today at (888) 220-0640 and take the first steps to rebuilding your life.