Houston Car Defect/Malfunction Lawyers
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident caused by a car defect or malfunction, Williams Hart can help you get the compensation that you are owed. Many motor vehicle accidents are the result of defective auto parts that are produced or installed by auto manufacturers. Auto defects can occur because of faulty manufacturing, low-quality materials, or poor vehicle design. Even the most cautious driver is vulnerable to these accidents, which can come out of nowhere.
The Houston car defect/malfunction attorneys at Williams Hart believe that no person or family should ever suffer a preventable injury or wrongful death due to defective parts in a vehicle. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident due to a defective part in your vehicle, the experienced and knowledgeable attorneys at Williams Hart are here to serve you. Please rest assured that we will always fight diligently on your behalf and will not settle for anything less than the best possible outcome. To learn more about your legal rights and options, contact Williams Hart today at (713) 352-7071 to schedule a free consultation.
Do I need a lawyer?
When you are injured in a car accident caused by a defective part or design flaw, you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney who knows how to hold the manufacturer accountable for your injuries. To move forward with an injury claim, you will need to prove:
- You have sustained injuries or financial losses.
- The part in your vehicle or the vehicle’s design was defective.
- You were using the vehicle as reasonably intended.
- The defect in the part or vehicle design caused your injuries or financial losses.
Trying to present all this evidence without legal experience while simultaneously trying to recover from your accident can be almost impossible. That’s why you need a lawyer from Williams Hart. To successfully argue that your vehicle was defective and that the defect contributed to or was a direct cause of your injuries or financial losses, we will employ automobile professionals who can provide expert testimony. In car defect cases, we employ witnesses, doctors, and accident-reconstruction specialists who can provide information to a court about the cause of your accident. Since most vehicle manufacturers have experienced attorneys working on their side, it is vital that you obtain the counsel of the experienced car defect lawyers from Williams Hart if you want to receive compensation for your injuries.
Why You Need Williams Hart
The attorneys at Williams Hart are well-versed in car defect claims and are more than able to handle your case efficiently and effectively. The team at Williams Hart has a proven track record that does not go unnoticed in the Houston community. Our Houston car accident lawyers are prepared to fight for justice and obtain the compensation you deserve. We are standing by to help you move forward from any losses you have sustained due to a car defect/malfunction accident.
Remember, our lawyers work on a contingency basis. This means that if we don’t win you compensation, you don’t pay us anything. Do not hesitate on moving forward with your case simply because you do not have the financial resources to pay for an experienced car defect lawyer. Our lawyers are more than willing to help you hold vehicle manufacturers accountable for their defective products, and our firm has the resources to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Cases We Handle
- Defective airbags: Airbags may fail to deploy during a car accident, resulting in severe injuries to the driver and passengers.
- Defective seat belts: Faulty or poorly designed seat belts may fail to work as intended, causing preventable injuries.
- Roof crush: Poor vehicle designs in roof structures may fail after a rollover accident and crush the victims inside.
- Fuel system defects: Defective fuel systems may stall vehicles on the road, leaving them vulnerable to being struck by other cars or trucks.
- Defective brakes: When brakes fail to work, they may result in rear-end collisions that leave victims injured.
- Defective headlights: If a driver is on the road at night and the headlights on his or her vehicle go out, it can be hazardous for the driver and other vehicles on the road.
- Loss of power steering: A sudden loss of power steering poses a serious risk to drivers as they are not able to properly operate and steer the vehicle.
- Fire Hazards: Leaking gas tanks or faulty electrical wires in your vehicle can pose fire hazards to you and your family.
- Unsafe vehicle design: A poorly designed vehicle may cause injuries or death to drivers in the event of an accident. There is an industry safety standard in the United States, and when manufacturers fall short of this standard, they need to be held accountable.
Vehicle companies and part manufacturers in the United States and around the world have a duty to ensure that their products work appropriately and keep drivers safe on the road. When vehicles malfunction due to defective parts, you have a legal right to hold these manufacturers liable for damages including:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
The compassionate attorneys at Williams Hart are ready and able provide you with legal representation to hold these companies accountable for the injuries that you or your loved ones have suffered.
Car defect and malfunction cases can be difficult to prove as there are a variety of ways that manufacturers can defend themselves. A highly experienced attorney from Williams Hart will gather all the information and evidence you need to successfully hold car part and vehicle manufacturers liable in a court of law. If you are considering making a claim against the manufacturer of your vehicle after a car accident, contact the offices at Williams Hart immediately. Call (713) 352-7071, chat with a live representative on our website, or fill out our email form to learn more about your legal rights and options.