Attorney Brian Abramson began his legal career studying law at the University of Texas Law School. He thrived as a law student and, in 2005, he graduated with high honors. During his time at the University of Texas Law School, he worked with the Texas Law Review. Brian’s passion for law was soon noticed by others, which led him to be elected to join the Chancellor’s Society and the Order of the Coif.
Before joining the Williams Hart team, Brian served as an attorney with The Lanier Law Firm. He also worked as an associate attorney at two other esteemed law firms in the Houston area. He has experience handling complex commercial law, product liability and mass action, inverse condemnation and land use, and bankruptcy matters. Brian has also worked for commercial organizations handling issues involving debt restructuring and corporate reorganization.
Brian Abramson is licensed to practice law in Texas and has been admitted to practice law in several federal courts. Some of these courts include the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and the United States District Courts in the Western, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of Texas. Brian’s sharp intellect and work ethic make him an excellent lawyer. He has always placed his client’s interest first and foremost. For this reason, in 2009, Thompson Reuters recognized him as a Super Lawyers Rising Star. He was also named by Thompson Reuters’ Super Lawyers from 2013-2015, and again in 2020 and 2021.
A native of Texas, Brian lives in the Houston area with his wife, Lori, and their three children: Ethan, Sydney, and Charley.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Law
- Product Liability
- Graduated with high honors from the University of Texas Law School in 2005.
- Elected to join the Chancellor’s Society and the Order of the Coif.
- Worked with the Texas Law Review.
Legal Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Houston and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Texas
- American Association for Justice
Licensed to Practice
- State of Texas
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts in the Western, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of Texas.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star by Thompson Reuters in 2009
- Thompson Reuters’ Super Lawyers from 2013-2015.
- Thompson Reuters’ Super Lawyers in 2020 and 2021.