Robert C. Kuehm has been in active trial practice specializing in family law since 1982. Robert was born in Houston, Texas, in 1951 and has been a lifelong resident. He is married and is the father of three children. Before becoming an attorney, Robert was employed as a union worker at the Southern Pacific Railroad and was a member for ten years in the Brotherhood of Railway Clerks.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 1982 - J.D.
- University of Houston, 1978 - B.S. Political Science
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
- Houston Bar Association Family Law Section
- Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists, Member
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, Member
Honors and distinctions
- Received the "AV" rating from Martindale Hubbell, which is the very highest rating, awarded by an attorney's peers
Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Family law
Licensed to practice
- Licensed Attorney for the State of Texas, 1982
- College of the State Bar of Texas, 1993
- Mediation Training through the A. A. White Institute, 1995