Helping the injured since 1983

Contact us at (713) 352-7071 to schedule a FREE consultation today.

Get Help NOW!

What will I need in order to file my unpaid overtime claim?

To prove that your employer has broken the law by wrongly denying you overtime wages, you will need to be able to prove that your employer does indeed owe you overtime wages. As such, you will need to ensure that you are not exempt from overtime pay under the Fair Labor Standards Act guidelines.

Once it is proven that you are eligible to earn overtime wages for every hour you have worked over 40 hours in a week, our legal team can begin to determine exactly how much back pay your employer may owe you. To do this, you will need your payroll records to prove just how many overtime-eligible hours you worked, but for which you were not paid.

At Williams Hart, our legal team understands just how overwhelming the unpaid overtime claims process can seem. We can be there to help you work through every step of the legal process until we can put this matter behind you. To speak with an attorney about your situation, please call our offices at (713) 352-7071 today.

Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident?

Contact us today at (713) 352-7071 to get a free, confidential case evaluation.