Helping the injured since 1983

Contact us at (713) 352-7071 to schedule a FREE consultation today.

Get Help NOW!

What if I was exposed to asbestos while working for a company that no longer exists?

Though the company that was responsible for exposing you to asbestos no longer exists as the company it once was, you still may be able to recover compensation for your resulting health issues. The first thing we will need to do is to determine what has become of your former employer since your time of employment.

Many companies that utilized asbestos and have since ceased operations filed for bankruptcy somewhere along the line, either as a means to dissolve their company or a means to restructure their company moving forward. As part of the bankruptcy process, the courts ordered some companies to set up victims’ trust funds for people suffering from asbestos-related disease as a result of their work with the company.

Accordingly, there is a good chance that you can still pursue compensation for your pain and suffering through a trust fund for victims. In any event, the attorneys at Williams Hart can help you identify the responsible party and then help you take the legal action necessary to pursue compensation. To speak with a lawyer about the particulars of your case, please call our offices at (713) 352-7071 today.

Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident?

Contact us today at (713) 352-7071 to get a free, confidential case evaluation.